Foreign Business Establishing U.S. Operations
Operating a business across borders requires the expertise of a local international tax CPA firm. If your business is considering the prospect of establishing operations in the United States, the highly qualified CPAs at Inemer & Wolf LLP have the skills and experience to minimize tax obligations so you can maximize profits. Our U.S. CPA firm will develop a tax planning strategy to help your company comply with current local tax regulations, form the correct type of business for your U.S. subsidiary, and assist with cross border transactions and financing.
To get started, we'll evaluate and determine the best legal structure to fit the short and long-term strategies of your business. Next, we'll work with you to file the necessary paperwork and coordinate the next steps to ensure a smooth, timely set-up process.
Our cross-border consultation and coordination services include:
- Advising on U.S. tax structure and entity selection
- Business formation and incorporation
- International tax treaty analysis and applications
- Federal and state business registrations and permits
- Federal, state and international tax planning and compliance
- Relocating employees to work in the US
- Establishing U.S. payroll and bank accounts
- Transfer pricing consultancy and compliance
- Tax efficient company locations for inbound foreign companies
- Cross-border financing advisory
Our New York City CPA firm has particular expertise helping international businesses get set up in the United States. We fully understand the reporting and compliance needs of our international subsidiary clients and individuals. Give us a call today at 212-944-2555 to discuss your plans to enter the U.S. market.